Are you interested in starting your own agribusiness? Would you like to learn how to get started? Or are you a current business owner who wants to learn how to boost your agribusiness operation and become efficient and profitable? Then, join the upcoming course on Agripreneurship.
This novelty Agripreneurship course was developed by the GIZ-ATVET Project with the support of the Comprehensive Africa Agricultural Development Program – CAADP. The course is based on the Competency Based Training approach and covers 10 essential areas of agribusiness entrepreneurship including:
- Agribusiness Concepts and Innovation
- Agribusiness and Agripreneurship
- Financial Management
- Communication in Agribusiness
- Marketing Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Records and Records Management
- Occupational Health, Safety and Environment
- Growing your Agribusiness
- Contract Farming
Upon completion, participants should be able to exploit value chain opportunities and develop/support the growth of efficient and profitable agribusiness enterprise.
Who can participate in this training:
Agribusiness entrepreneurs (established and prospective), students, FBOs and other individuals and associations interested in agripreneurship.
- Module presentations, discussions and assessments.
- Interaction with successful and experienced agribusiness owners
- Industry visits.
- GIZ/CAADP ATVET Project